Provides economical access to isolated areas at heights. Access is provided by anchoring ropes to suitable anchor points that allow rope access technicians to operate within the conditions outlines in IRATA and ICOP standards and requirements.
Get a Quote
Rope access provides an opportunity to address cleaning at heights. Crews can be dispatched day or night to access hard to reach areas.
- Removal of unwanted debris that may pose harm to workers.
- Visual inspection of structures.
- Removal of old hardware that may no longer be required.
Rope access personnel can access windows, fasteners, sidings, nets, cleaning, installs, rigging, hoisting, and rescues.
- Increased safety factors.
- Flexible trades and stand-by rescue in case of emergency.